Elkhart Public Library Open House
- Elkhart Public Library Open House
- Celebrating Elkhart Public Library Past and Present
- When Sep 11, 2013 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM (US/Central / UTC-500)
- Where Elkhart Public Library
- Contact Name Vanda Liesman
- Contact Phone 217-947-2313
- Add event to calendar iCal
Celebrating Elkhart Public Library Past and Present
Elkhart Library Board of Trustees and Staff would like to cordially invite you to an Open House at Elkhart Public Library on:
September 11, 2013
6:30 - 8:00 pm
Elkhart Public Library
121 S. Bohan Street
Elkhart, IL 62634
Elkhart Library is celebrating the recent addition of a Memorial Garden, and bringing recognition to an originally unmarked World War I and World War II Cannon. We are truly honored to be a part of providing the Village of Elkhart and Logan County with a place to enjoy important pieces of Elkhart’s history.
The evening will be filled with historical exhibits and tours of the library and garden. Throughout the library will be book displays, pictures, and informational handouts. Please come to share in this celebration with us.
Refreshments will be served.